They do not like refunding anyone's money.They double charged my card in the spring and said they would give me credit towards the recital because they couldn't refund my money.

The recital was a joke and a rip off none the less. And do they think people are retarded that they would ever "invest" with them. I'm about to file a lawsuit. Arya will be going down.

Oh and when they answer the phone after 20 rings, there are dogs barking in the background and they sound like they just got out of bed.Please take my advice and never enroll your kids in this school.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $250. sell2004 is overall dissatisfied with Arya Dance Academy. The most disappointing about arya dance academy dance classes at Arya Dance Academy was lack of desire to issue refunds Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Arya Dance Academy.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Entertainment category for more informed decision or compare Arya Dance Academy to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Arya Dance Academy?

Comments

Hi,

Did you file any lawsuit against Arya.I just filed a case at Attorney General office in Massachusetts for my case.

If interested, we can file class action if there are more such ripoff from Arya.

Thanks